Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas 2008






We had a really great Christmas this year, and as you can tell from above, Nyah was in heaven spending every waking minute with her family. She tried her first cookie dough and then kept signing "more" everytime she saw another one of us stuff a sandie down our throats....i.e. me. She was in perfect bliss with her grandpa Scott and her new best friend Curious George. She is constantly going around finding George in books, tv, under the bed, etc., always letting us know that "CHEEEOR!" was found. We were so very blessed to have another "Cano Christmas" with the entire extended family on Christmas Day, a tradition I would love to keep up for years to come. Overall it was a truly blessed Christmas with all of our family together.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Life seems to have started going double-time... maybe even triple time actually! Hope you all are doing well- oh, and Nyah looks absolutely beautiful! Hope to see you all again soon- post more photos of the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew & Yajaira! I'm glad to hear that you all are doing well! I was thinking about y'all about two weeks ago. Blessings to you! Nyah is beautiful! Congrats on the coming baby and house and all that fun!

    We don't live in Lubbock anymore, you can read all about it on our blog. I added us as a follower, so I hope that you can get to our blog from that. If not, let me know and I'll send it to you!

    God bless!! Sarah (& Glen)

    ReplyDelete