Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Its a Boy!

We found out we are having a boy right before Christmas and surprised our parents on Christmas day. I think everyone was really, really hoping it was a boy. The first time Nyah said "boy" was when the ultrasound technician said "You're having a boy!" And she kept saying it over and over again the next couple of days....it was kind of weird actually. Then when we went to give Drew's parents their surprise Christmas gift, she blurted out "Boy!" We ignored it in hopes of keeping the element of surprise going, but Lisa later said she was wondering if Nyah gave it away. That little stinker... :)

No names yet, and we probably won't be giving the name away until he's born. Sorry everyone for putting you through this again, but I love surprises, and wouldn't you agree that you were surprisingly pleased when you heard the name "Nyah Analea"? The only hint I will give you is that the name will probably be more rare than Nyah's name with the way conversations have been going lately...

2 comments:

  1. What a Christmas blessing!! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear the good news. We have started attending United Methodist Church in downtown Houston because Glenn just couldn't handle the music at Sagemont one more day. We enjoy the more traditional hymns and the pastor is very evangelical and down to earth. Our kids love it and we are glad about the change. The bad thing is that we don't see Sagemont friends anymore and must really try hard to make it down to Sagemont every now and then. We will miss seeing you but want to keep up with you through this blog. I will bookmark it and check on you guys soon.

    God bless you and tell your folks hello for us.

    Love,

    Leslie Berridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy day! I am so happy for you. I don't know if you've heard yet, but Sara and Chris presented us with the same news! They gave a very special tree ornament - and our 1st grandbaby is due August 8th.
    We are so happy for both of you!! You know me - I love you and I love babies.
    Nyah is such a doll - she is so adorable! Well, of course - she's yours!
    Email me any time - we're in El Paso now with Scott's job. Not sure when we'll be coming home but maybe this weekend or next.
    Love you dear ones! All four of you!
    Check out my blog www.alabaxterblog.wordpress.com
    Julie

    ReplyDelete