Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Pics

I have started my third trimester and am getting so excited about the new baby boy coming. It is crazy to think he will be here in only a couple of months. He has been a very active baby compared to Nyah, a fact which we attributed yesterday to all the chocolate I eat. jp :)
Doesn't Nyah look so cute in this little cow girl dress as I call it? She could really use a pair of boots.








We were so fortunate to be able to go on a date on Valentine's by ourselves - it was so much fun! Nyah did great at home getting loved on by her grandparents.





Nyah is almost 15 months old in this picture! Wow, she has grown alot and is getting hard to carry.






This has to be the cutest picture of Nyah and her Daddy. They look like twins in here. We'll keep the pics coming...




2 comments: